Are you interested in joining this global network of 1.2 million business and professional leaders, all volunteering their time and talents to serve their communities and the world?
Reasons why you should join a Rotary Club?
Networking, service, friendship, family, ethics and leadership.
How do you become a member of Rotary?
- Individuals must be sponsored or proposed for membership into a club.
- We invite you to first attend one or more of our club meetings. Find a Rotary club in District 5040 near you.
- A club member, the sponsor may then submit your name to the club's membership committee for consideration.
What are the qualifications for membership?
- Hold (or be retired from) a professional, proprietary, executive, managerial, or community position.
- Have demonstrated a commitment to service through personal involvement.
- Be able to meet the club's weekly attendance (50%) or community project participation requirements.
- Live or work within the vicinity of the club or surrounding area.
What are the responsibilities of membership?
- Expected to attend weekly club meetings.
- Must pay annual dues to their clubs, their Rotary district, and Rotary International.
- Expected to participate in local or international projetcs.