Saturday, March 2, 2013 (8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.) at the Royal York Hotel in downtown Toronto.
Join Rotarians from Districts in Canada and the United States for an extraordinary learning and inspirational experience.
Learn about peace, development and global health – locally as well as internationally - and spend time with an incredible group of people who are changing the world.
Rotary International President Sakuji Tanaka will kick off a day of captivating presentations and motivational stories.
Our honoured guests will include:
- Dr. Izzeldin Abuelaish, "The Gaza Doctor" & the author of I Shall Not Hate
- Raseema Alam, a Rotary Peace scholar, Canada's former Polio Manager in Afghanistan and former Canadian Diplomat with over 15 years of experience in developing countries.
- The Hon. Julian Fantino, Minister of International Cooperation, Government of Canada
- Marc Kielburger, Co-Founder of Free the Children, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Me to We
- Dr. Bob Scott, a leader in Rotary’s battle against polio
- Khalil Z. Shariff, Chief Executive Officer of the Aga Khan Foundation Canada
- Wilfred Wilkinson, Past President of Rotary International
- Suhana Meharchand, host CBC News Now and our Master of Ceremonies.
This symposium is not to be missed! Click here to see the detailed program.
In addition to all the above, a lunch is included all for the amazing price of $100 per person!!
Online registration & payment is now closed.
don't be disappointed...a LIMITED number of tickets (less than 10!) will be available at the door on a "first-come, first-served" basis (Registration opens at 8:00 a.m.) for this incredible event!
The event registration does not include a hotel room if you need to stay over. As hotel space is limited, book your hotel rooms right away! For more information about the Fairmont Royal York Hotel see the "Links" Section on the left-side panel.