District 7070 Microfinance Committee
The Microfinance Committee has been in existence since 2008 and its members are Rotarians within District 7070.
Our mandate is:
- To broaden and deepen Rotarians' understanding and awareness of microfinance
- To assist clubs to participate in effective microfinance programs within their communities and / or internationally.
- Committee members raise awareness of microfinance at their own clubs
- Work with other clubs who wish to take on a microfinance project
- Conduct presentations at clubs within the District.
Our Committee also works with the Rotarian Action Group for Microfinance and Community Development (RAGM) with three of our members part of their Board of Directors. If you are not aware of RAGM, check out the website under Links. RAGM
For more information, please contact Co-Chairs Carol Golench ( email@example.com) and Karen Somerville (firstname.lastname@example.org)